With our future-proof solutions, we ensure continuous improvement of efficiency and quality in healthcare.
With our future-proof solutions, we ensure continuous improvement of efficiency and quality in healthcare. We achieve these improvements by standardising processes and by harmonising communication between different systems. In addition, we are developing new ways to improve maternal and child healthcare during pregnancy and childbirth.
Solutions for obstetrics
We distinguish ourselves by our complete range of all necessary software solutions to work completely paperless. Our software solutions are designed for electronic registration and fetal monitoring, aimed at optimising work and decision-making processes in the maternity department. The development of the integral solutions for obstetrics takes place in close cooperation with gynaecologists, midwives, universities and government agencies.
ICT Group offers 5 different solutions:
- MososNXT CTG: A complete integration of the CTG data in the EMR ensures that obstetricians and gynaecologists have a complete set of information on mother and child at hand in one, single environment.
- Mosos: With the continuous development of our modular software solutions for maternity care, we are able to meet the demand for reliable, efficient and flexible care systems.
- STAN: The STAN analysis provides a clear and reliable picture of a possible oxygen deficiency of the unborn baby. STAN enables the user to intervene in a timely manner in the event of an emergency situation in the baby.
- Sense4Baby: Sense4Baby is a mobile version of a CTG (prenatal cardiotocography) monitor. It allows pregnant women and primary care midwives to perform their own CTGs. The data is sent to a portal in the cloud, and the hospital can view the data in the portal in real time or at a later stage.
- AFL Monitor: For the first time, a scientifically-based tool is available to support correct clinical decision during prolonged or dysfunctional delivery. The AFL monitor is a clinical solution for a non-progressive birth.